View Profile theta4

40 Movie Reviews

Good animation

I had to force myself to watch the whole thing, but I watched it. It didn't seem to have too coherent of a storyline, imho. It was weird...I really really really liked the animation style though. That's a big part about how I rate. Keep up the great animation! The color scheme was especially nice!

5/5:
3.96 / 5.00 (+ 0.00067)
I suddenly feel very small and insignificant ;)

lol, limewire

i love the idea. so funny! i don't think it would do too good as a movie, but i think it's absolutely amazing as a trailer. it'd probably end up as one of those movies where the trailer is 3,000x better than the movie itself.

also, lol at limewire in jail :)

The Greatest Flash Ever!

Good Animation. Good Story. Good Sound. Good everything! I loved it! The portal could use some more animation like this.

Also, your animation style reminded me a lot of SpongeBob...you weren't by any chance influenced in any way, were you?

And I dunno if you knew, but the LHC was shut down after they turned it on (in real life). There was an issue with one of the magnet sections or something. What a shame :)

8 Game Reviews

Eehhh, subpar

It's playable, but it doesn't look (graphics) or feel (controls) nice. Also, I thought the change to a pipe as a level goal instead of a star every 5 levels was kinda...pointless.

Also those help boxes (I'm assuming that's what they were) were unnecessary. I didn't use a single one of them, and I was still able to get to level 12 before writing this review. People like to figure things out themselves. It adds a sort of puzzle element to it.

For some reason, the game hung when I fell to my death on level 12...

Also, the mario theme is hackneyed.

now cue the "unhelpful review" votes... :(

Creepy

Amazing job.

I knew this was going to be a great game as soon as I read the text that said "if you want to live, you should not have read this."

Great game!

aaargh!

aah! frustrating! i had a hard time staying focused and coordinated doing this one...i should have used my tablet o_o

the one thing that bothers me is why you say "happy halloween" on the 29th, then proclaim halloween is in 3 days, when this is a daily mouse puzzle? why not just wait untill halloween? ;)

--alex

58 Audio Reviews

Nice :)

Sounds very professional and has a lot, but not too much, of the original in it. Great job :) I can tell that you put a lot of work into this.

My only criticism would be on the fact that kick drum's pattern changes when the theme comes in (like on :44.) It throws things off a bit. I would have preferred if it stuck with a steady four-to-the-floor beat.

Keep up the great work!

--Alex

alfraydo responds:

I figured if I kept the same beat throughout, it'd be too boring. Gotta mix it up y'know? :)

Thanks for your review.

okayish

i'm with charmanzer below. the kick needs more....erm, kick

drums not big enough...

really like the synths that come in around 0:42 it's okay. i expected something more out of the drums, though ...

DeadlySinner responds:

Cheers for the review dude, Yeah the drums aren't anything exciting.. It really was just messing around as I never have really created anything like this before, I will take that In mind though

1 Art Review

omfg god mode

"".join([chr(ord(x)+ 1) for x in ("@kdw\x1fHr" + "\x1f@vdrnld")])

Alex @theta4